Legal Notice, Demo

 


Legal Notice, Demo

Legal Notice

Date ../../…./

Notice under section 12 of the ‘Fraud Act 2006’

From

Name:

Address: ……………………………………………………… Notice Giver

To

Name:

Address: ………………………………………………………. Notice Receiver

Dear Sir

Under instructions from my client Mr. (name…… ) residing at (address………..), I have the honour to address you under:

1.     You are the recipient of the notice, by your crypto currency company's (………………..) telegram (…………………) offer my client to invest money. Where my client invests ….$ in your company on ../../…. you assure my client with guarantee that he can withdraw his profits even if the market price of crypto currency deploys it will not affect my client. As per your company's terms and conditions my client creates a  referral cycle and he considered as a VIP member.  A member among my client's referral members withdraws some profit money ….USD on ../../….(date) But this affects the entire referral cycle, after the withdrawal is asked to be refunded other then they can’t withdraw any profit or any amount. After this my client pays the withdrawal amount. Then your company is told that you can withdraw money after seven days. but when my client want to withdraw money after seven days you told him through unprofessional E-mail without any official communication  to pay another 3000$ as a sponsor by saying that, the market price is decrease. My client asked to deduct money from his account but it was ignored.  Later my client’s offer was refused by your company when he tried to contact the owner saying he would pay 3000USD.You threatened my client that he will pay a hell of money if he go to the court and lastly you sent Email telling him that you will remove all his data and his referrals data from your platform if he do not pay the 3000USD in short time.

2.     From.. /../.... my client invest a small amount in your company and my client told you he will increase the investment and invite his family and friends. Even you allowing manual transactions. My client increased the investment and invited three other referrals until they invested a large amount. Before start investing my client asked his sponsor which is the one who invited him in telegram and the company Support about why the domain name of the company is registered newly and if the profit will be effected if the market went down? Both side told my client the company is old and only the domain name is new and also the Profit is fixed and it will not be effected when the market is down. But you betray with my client.

3.     You will refrain from threatening my client to remove all his data and his referral data from your server and refund my client's total investment.

4.     In this situation, you are informed by this notice that, Within (....) days of receipt this notice you must refund my client’s investment (......$) to my client. Otherwise I will be forced to file a civil and criminal case under section 12 of the ‘Fraud Act 2006’ against you to protect my client's interest. A copy of this notice is retained in my chamber for further use and future reference.

 

 

 

(Advocate)

Post a Comment

0 Comments